Skin Solutions: 3 Herbs You Should Know About
Best Herbs for Skin
- Children with sensitive skin
- Itching from chicken pox
1. Soak a chamomile tea bag in boiled water for 5 mins.
2. Have it sit until it is at a comfortable temperature to place on the skin.
3. Put the tea bag on the areas affected by eczema for 20 minutes.
4. Repeat this up to 3 times throughout the day.
Burns and sunburns: Brew the chamomile tea, chill it thoroughly, and soak a compress in it. Then apply to skin until the compress is no longer cool.
Acne: Add 2-3 drops of chamomile oil to a clean cotton ball and apply to the area of concern, or add 5 drops to a face wash.
Anti Aging Recipe (Eye Serum) :
2 tablespoons Hazelnut oil
6 drops Borage seed oil
3 drop Chamomile German essential oil
3 drop Carrot oil essential oil
Mix these oils in a glass eye dropper jar. Shake well before each use. Take one drop and gently apply to eye area before bedtime.
Chamomile bath for children (remedy for itchy skin rashes or dry skin):
1. Boil 1/2 of a gallon of water.
2. Add 1 cup of dried chamomile, get it thoroughly wet in the water.
3. Cover the pot and let it soak for 10-15 minutes.
4. Pour the tea into a fine mesh sieve.
5. Add the chamomile tea to the bath.
6. Mix it really well.
- Scars from spots/blemishes
- Age spots
Prevents a bruise or inflammation/swelling from occurring.
1. Combine a few drops of lavender oil with a 1/2 teaspoon of jojoba and a 1/2 teaspoon of almond oil.
2. Massage it into your skin twice each day.
Scaring from spots/blemishes:
1. Add 7 to 10 drops of lavender essential oil to 6 tbsp of melted shea butter.
2. Mix with a spoon.
3. Leave it to set for about 10 to 30 minutes before use.
Abrasions: Make some thyme tea and add 3 to 5 drops of lavender essential oil to it. Put this blend on to the affected area 1-2 times a day.
Age spots: Combine lavender oil with frankincense essential oil and apply it on your skin first thing in the morning, right after you shower and right before bed.
St John’s Wort (oil)
- Fine lines (beauty aid)
Also reduces heat and inflammation (cools) and numbs the nerve endings if there is pain.
Burns: Apply St John’s Wort oil right after you burn yourself.
Learn about the most efficient remedies for
- Detoxification & Cleansing
- Anti-Aging & Weight loss
- Female & Men’s health
- Fertility & Pregnancy
- Children’s Health
- Heart & Circulation
Enroll on the Herbal Remedies Course today!
Articles on this website are based upon the opinions of their respective author(s). None of the information on this website is intended as medical advice nor replaces the advice of a qualified health care professional.