Herbs for Everyday Living
Using herbs in your clinic, spa, health business or within your family, can be the key to vibrant health and well-being. With so many herbs to choose from, the subject can be overwhelming without professional assistance. Learn from world leading herbalists what the most powerful herbs are and how to best use them for optimum success.
Learn on this course how to address the following conditions using herbs:
- Menopause/hot flashes
- Allergy/hay fever
- High blood pressure
- Bladder infection
Length: 2-6 month
12 Detailed handouts
10+ hours of filmed lectures
Practice exams & exercises
(Textbooks extra at approx. $20)
Herbal Remedies Course
- Build your own reference library on common herbs and their safe usage.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the medicinal use of kitchen herbs.
- Learn how to make your own herbal preparations.
- Learn how to make your own herbal first-aid kit.
- Herbal remedies for common illnesses and ailments.
- Detoxification and safe cleansing for vital organs and systems.
- Herbs for women’s health and fertility.
- Use herbs to optimise energy, sleep and mood.
Herbs can be used in the kitchen as food or to support the self-healing mechanism of the body. The course provides an understanding of how everyday herbs can be used to improve wellbeing the whole family.
Herbal Remedies Course Syllabus
- The Heart & Circulation
- Adrenals & Energy
- Liver, Bowel & Detox
- Kidneys, Cleaning & Skin
- Immunity & Lymph
- Mind, Mood & Brain
- Gut Health
- Herbal Medicine Making
- Female Health
- Fertility & Pregnancy
- The Menopause
- Men’s & Children’s Health
Certificate of Completion
After you have completed this course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion.
Short online courses are not designed or intended to qualify its participants and graduates for employment.
It is intended solely for the avocation, personal enrichment, and enjoyment of its participants.