Master Nutrition Consultant Program (MNCP)
The Master Nutrition Consultant (MNCP) is a comprehensive, 100% online program which integrates both scientific and naturopathic principles into a distinct approach to nutritional practice. The course takes about 6-12 months to complete depending on the speed of your studies. Classes start on the first Monday of every month. Unless specified, you will be placed in the next available class in accordance to the date of your enrollment. Enroll today and become a Master Nutrition Consultant.
(or $312 a month x 12)
Practice exams & exercises
20 detailed handouts
- Research Methods
- Nutritional Pharmacology
- Assessment & Functional Testing
- Herbal Medicine
- Endocrine System Health
- Women’s Health & Fertility
- Cardiovascular Health
- Over & Under Nutrition
- Nervous System Health
- Immune System Health
- Detoxification & GI Health
- Pregnancy & Pediatrics
- Skin & Respiratory Health
- Cancer Support
- Musculoskeletal Health
- Sports Nutrition
- Aging, Multiple Sclerosis & Parkinson’s Disease
- Men’s Health & Urinary System
- Stress & Fatigue
- Setting Up Practice
The Master Nutrition Consultant Program consists of:
- Study Guide: The Study Guide sets out the sequence of topics to be studied step by step. You will go through each step in sequence and initial each one as you complete them. Ever had difficulties to understand what you are studying? If you follow the Study Guide you’ll complete your course swiftly and with full comprehension, able to apply what you have learned.
- Handouts: The program is divided into 20 lessons, each accompanied by a detailed handout of about 60 pages. There is also a glossary for each lecture which makes it easy to look up new terms you come across that you do not know the meaning of.
- Tutoring: If you encounter problems during your studies, a personal tutor will be available to help.
- Filmed Lectures: There are more than 80 filmed lectures available covering all subjects. Each lecture is about 30 min long and delivered by one of our very best lecturers.
- Test Yourself: Each lecture has practice quizzes and exercises to test your understanding.
After you have completed your program, you will be eligible to take a final exam to qualify for an ASNH Diploma as a Master Nutrition Consultant.
Upon completion of your program, you are eligible to become a board certified holistic health practitioner with the American Association of Drugless Practitioners (AADP). The AADP is dedicated to promoting an enhanced professional image and prestige among practitioners of traditional and non-traditional therapies and methodologies and offers many professional benefits to assist members in establishing their practice. You will also be eligible to become a professional member of the National Association of Nutrition Professionals (NANP), and may apply to sit for their board exam in holistic nutrition.